1. Internal competitions for CAs to become permanent officials should take place every 2 years. AC in GFI should be given opportunities for reclassification in order to get access to internal competitions
2. Procedures for reclassification (“passage de groupe de fonction”) should include both CA 3bis and CA 3ter and be made possible after 3 years of service as only condition of eligibility; these procedures should be applicable every year
3. CAs currently working in European institutions and who have already passed an EPSO selection for a superior function group /grade, should automatically be reclassified on the respective superior function group/grade, with new tasks corresponding to their new function group. Team leaders AC in delegations should be awarded a superior grade in view of their higher responsibilities
4. CAs currently working for the European Commission and whose names are on a Laureate Reserve List for permanent officials should automatically be entitled to his/her permanent official position
5. Annual Performance Evaluation should be implemented for all CAs (3ter and 3bis) and the criteria should be similar with the ones applied for permanent officials. We want promotions!
6. Full transparency of CA vacancies published at the European Commission, including delegations, representations, offices and executive agencies, as well as the EEAS. All CA vacancies should be published in Sysper and made available to all staff. We require a performant Internal Job Market
7. The mobility measures and the transparency of vacancy publication system should serve as a model of good practice for the other EU institutions
8. All CAs currently working for the European institutions and who have given satisfaction should be able to have their contract renewed without extra examination. The 12 year rule should be revised in order to enable better mobility and a better use of talents
9. CAs working in the Executive Agencies should benefit from similar conditions with the CAs working at the European Commission. They should be given access to the internal competitions organised by the Commission. Social Dialogue should be included in all agencies
10. External Specialised Competitions should be organised as soon as possible, encouraging CAs with high expertise to join the Commission in permanent positions at sufficiently high grades reflecting their expertise. This will motivate all expert CAs, particularly the ones working in the EU delegations, representations, offices and executive agencies, as well as EEAS, to plan their career within the Commission or EEAS and not outside!
11. Children going to the European school or kindergartens / nurseries should be allowed to finish/graduate their school year in their respective education institution, no matter in what month of the year the parent (CA) terminates his/her contract, without having to pay extra fees (“minerval”) at the European Schools or paying contributions to kindergarten if both parents have become unemployed
12. The new recruitment policy of CAs should be streamlined. CAs 3bis should be directly employed indefinitely (subject to assessment within the normal probation period) unless there are specific reasons of service not to do so; CA 3 ter should be systematically employed for a first period of three years (subject to assessment within the normal probation period) unless there are specific reasons of service not to do so, and then renewed for a second period of three years.